What Are the 2020 Nissan Versa MPG Ratings?
Drivers from Bell Garden to South Gate know the 2020 Nissan Versa is just as affordable as it is awesome. But does it offer the fuel-efficient drive you need to save at the gas pumps in Huntington Park? Our team at Nissan of Downtown L.A. will help you learn more about Nissan Versa MPG and Nissan Versa configurations to help you decide for yourself!
Nissan Versa Gas Mileage by Trim Level
Available with a 5-speed manual transmission or an Xtronic CVT®, 2020 Nissan Versa configurations earn similar mpg ratings throughout its lineup. Here’s a quick breakdown of Nissan Versa mpg ratings by configuration for your reference:
- 2020 Nissan Versa S w/ 5-Speed Manual: 27 mpg city/35 mpg highway*
- 2020 Nissan Versa S w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
- 2020 Nissan Versa SV w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
- 2020 Nissan Versa SR w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
Nissan Versa Performance Features
Just how does the new Nissan Versa achieve such impressive fuel-efficiency ratings? The 2020 Nissan Versa mpg ratings aren’t simply the product of its engine alone. The 2020 Versa offers a range of features that help improve its efficiency. Learn more about these features, including the engine, below.
- Engine: The Versa comes equipped with a 1.6-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine that produces 122 hp and 114 lb-ft of torque. Developed by Nissan, the Continuous Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVVTCS) helps harmonize performance and fuel economy.
- Transmission: South Gate drivers can choose between two transmission options: a 5-speed manual or an Xtronic CVT® (Continuously Variable Transmission). The CVT offers even higher fuel economy, further slashing gas prices and making your commutes even more efficient.
- Drivetrain Options: The standard and only drivetrain for the Nissan Versa is front-wheel drive.
- Drag Coefficient: The S w/ Xtronic CVT®, SV, and SR models have a low drag coefficient of 0.288. The lower the drag coefficient, the lower the fuel usage.
Learn More About the Nissan Versa Mileage at Nissan of Downtown L.A.!
Now that you know about Nissan Versa gas mileage, it’s time for you to take a test drive for yourself. Don’t hesitate to contact us online to get behind the wheel of your favorite model available in our online inventory.
*2019 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates for 2020 Versa: • 27 City MPG / 35 Highway MPG / 30 Combined MPG for 2020 Versa with Manual Transmission • 32 City MPG / 40 Highway MPG / 35 Combined MPG for 2020 Versa with CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions — use for comparison only.
More from Nissan of Downtown L.A.
Drivers in the LA area know that the new 2020 Nissan Rogue from Nissan of Downtown L.A. is the perfect compact SUV for their daily commutes. Offering three distinct trim levels suited for nearly every driver in Huntington Park, you’re sure to find one you want to take home! Take a look at the 2020 Nissan Rogue configurations available…
Drivers from Bell Garden to South Gate know the 2020 Nissan Versa is just as affordable as it is awesome. But does it offer the fuel-efficient drive you need to save at the gas pumps in Huntington Park? Our team at Nissan of Downtown L.A. will help you learn more about Nissan Versa MPG and Nissan Versa configurations to help you…
Shopping for a durable and sizable midsize pickup truck in Huntington Park? Considering the 2020 Nissan Frontier is a sure bet. When you need to haul impressive loads without sacrificing everyday convenience, the Nissan Frontier bed size and towing capacity can boost productivity at the Bell Garden job site with ease. Learn more about the new Nissan…