What Are the 2020 Nissan Versa MPG Ratings?
The 2020 Nissan Versa mpg ratings and fuel efficiency reach 27 mpg city/35 mpg highway* to help you save on every mile per gallon. How do the Nissan Versa mpg ratings differ from last year to take your Huntington Park commute to the next level? Our team at Nissan of Downtown L.A. will help you learn more about Nissan Versa mpg and Nissan Versa configurations to help you decide for yourself!
2020 Nissan Versa Gas Mileage by Trim Level
Available with a 5-speed manual transmission or an Xtronic CVT®, 2020 Nissan Versa configurations earn similar mpg ratings throughout its lineup. Here’s a quick breakdown of Nissan Versa mpg ratings by configuration for your reference:
- 2020 Nissan Versa S w/ 5-Speed Manual: 27 mpg city/35 mpg highway*
- 2020 Nissan Versa S w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
- 2020 Nissan Versa SV w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
- 2020 Nissan Versa SR w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
2020Nissan Versa Performance Features
Just how does the new Nissan Versa achieve such impressive fuel-efficiency ratings? The 2020 Nissan Versa mpg ratings aren’t simply the product of its engine alone. The 2020 Versa offers a range of features that help improve its efficiency. Learn more about these features, including the engine, below.
- Engine: The Versa comes equipped with a 1.6-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine that produces 122 hp and 114 lb-ft of torque. Developed by Nissan, the Continuous Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVVTCS) helps harmonize performance and fuel economy.
- Transmission: South Gate drivers can choose between two transmission options: a 5-speed manual or an Xtronic CVT® (continuously variable transmission). The CVT offers even higher fuel economy, further slashing gas prices and making your commutes even more efficient.
- Drivetrain Options: The standard and only drivetrain for the Nissan Versa is front-wheel drive.
- Drag Coefficient: The S w/Xtronic CVT®, SV, and SR models have a low drag coefficient of 0.288. The lower the drag coefficient, the lower the fuel usage.
2019 Nissan Versa MPG Ratings
When you look back at the 2019 Nissan Versa mpg ratings from last year, you’ll notice the base trim options offer South Gate drivers nearly identical ratings with a base 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating on its first configuration. Subsequent trim packages of the Nissan Versa lineup came with 31 mpg city/39 mpg highway* ratings, however, the new 2020 lineup manages to pack a few miles per gallon for your city or highway driving experience.
Learn More About the Nissan Versa Mileage at Nissan of Downtown L.A.!
Now that you know about Nissan Versa gas mileage, it’s time for you to take a test drive for yourself. Don’t hesitate to contact us online to get behind the wheel of your favorite model available in our online inventory.
More Nissan Models & Features
Your next SUV on Los Angeles roads should not only offer a versatile and efficient ride, but also have you looking your best. The 2021 Nissan Rogue colors will do just that. From a range of eye-catching exterior colors and a handful of matching interior styles, you can make your next Nissan SUV all your…
If you’re looking for a reliable SUV that can provide reliable performance and help you handle large items or quantities with ease, then the 2020 Nissan Pathfinder towing capacity of 6,000 pounds is perfect for both work and play. Whether you need to haul materials around a jobsite in Los Angeles or you’re towing your boat…
When shopping for a new crossover SUV your Los Angeles family will love, the 2020 Nissan Rogue interior promises drivers and passengers a fully functional, comfortable, and versatile Nissan cabin to meet their needs. With ample trunk space and improved passenger seating dimensions, this Nissan SUV checks all the boxes to ensure a relaxing ride no…
*2019 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates for 2020 Versa: • 27 City MPG / 35 Highway MPG / 30 Combined MPG for 2020 Versa with Manual Transmission • 32 City MPG / 40 Highway MPG / 35 Combined MPG for 2020 Versa with CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions — use for comparison only.