2020 Nissan Altima MPG Ratings
Have you been curious about how a new Nissan Altima for sale at Nissan of Downtown L.A. can improve your commutes through Van Nuys? You already know that Nissan models offer the advanced tech and premium safety features your family needs. But do Nissan Altima mpg ratings offer you the efficiency you need? Our team at Nissan of Downtown L.A. will help you better understand how the Nissan Altima MPG ratings can add efficiency and capability you need!
Nissan Altima S, Nissan Altima SV & Nissan Altima SL MPG
When you want to save money at the gas pumps in Huntington Park, you’ll be more than happy when you choose between these two efficient Nissan Altima trim levels. You’ll take home Nissan Altima mpg rating (city/highway) of 28/39, plus these impressive specs.
- 2.5L DOHC16-valve 4-cylinder engine
- Continuously variable valve timing control system (CVTCS) on intake and exhaust valves
- 188 hp at 6,000 rpm
- 180 lb-ft of torque at 4,000 rpm
- Front-wheel drive comes standard
Nissan Altima SR & Nissan Altima Platinum MPG
Both SR and Platinum trim levels offer the same 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine as the above trims but are packed with additional features to improve handling and performance. They also offer more aggressive design cues and high-tech features. Even still, these sporty Altima trim levels land you at a still-competitive mpg (city/highway) of 27/37 city/highway.
- Increased vehicle height and narrower track width
- Increased curb weight
- On the SR – Paddle shifters with Manual Shift mode
- Also on the SR – Sport-tuned suspension
Nissan Altima VC-Turbo™ & Nissan Altima Platinum VC-Turbo™ MPG
Are you looking for spot performance to enhance your spirited drives? There are two high-performance trim levels available with an engine upgrade you just might be curious about. The Altima SR VC-Turbo™ and Platinum VC-Turbo™ offer highly improved performance, all without sacrificing fuel economy. In fact, these trims still net you a Nissan Altima mpg rating of (city/highway) of 25/34.
- 2.0L Variable-Compression Turbo (VC-Turbo™) 4-cylinder engine with electronic sequential multi-point fuel injection
- 248 hp at 5,600 rpm and 273 lb-ft of torque at 4,000 rpm
- Standard front-wheel drive standard or available Intelligent® All-Wheel Drive
Test Drive the 2020 Nissan Altima at Nissan of Downtown L.A.
Are you ready to get behind the wheel for yourself? After all, it’s the best way to see how Nissan Altima efficiency and performance are right for your everyday commutes through Bell Garden. Contact us to schedule a test drive appointment in your favorite new Nissan Altima for sale in our new model inventory. Still not certain? Compare the Nissan Altima vs. Nissan Maxima today or learn more about Nissan Versa MPGs!